Guava leaves are really beneficial as they provide a wide range of health benefits. They are incredibly rich in healthy fiber, vitamin C, vitamin A, and potassium. Guava fruit is probably one of the best natural remedies for those who have problems with their hair, or worst those who have hair loss problems when it seems that nothing can resolve this.
These are 15 most important benefits of guava leaves:
- First of all, boil guava leaves in water, leave it to cool, apply it on the scalp and start massaging it. This will stimulate hair growth and stops the hair from falling
- The tea of these leaves cure bronchitis and coughs
- These leaves treat the itching caused by allergies. Just apply crushed guava leaf onto the affected area
- This tea reduced blood sugar levels and is good for those with diabetes
- In case of fertility problems in men, this tea may give some positive results
- We can use these leaves as an effective face scrub. Crush some leaves and add them to water and use them to get rid of blackheads.
- This tea has strong antimicrobial properties, so it cure diarrhea and dysentery
- You can treat an outer ear infection, just drop some cool guava leaves tea on the affected area
- Apply crushed leaves of guava on the affected area to get rid of insect bites
- This tea also treats enlarged prostate
- It treats acne and pimples because it contains vitamin C
- It provides a feeling of satiety, so it helps you to lose weight and also stops converting of carbohydrates into sugar.
- You should chew guava leaves and treat a toothache.
- Crush guava leaves and add them to some water. You can use them as a facial scrub and prevent premature skin aging.
- The tea also helps in the case of upset stomach and food poisoning