Ginger tea can maximize the excretion of toxins from the body, it also can stimulate the circulation. Healthy eating and this tea can help you to reduce your weight, but also with exercising.
There is a substance in ginger and that is gingerol. It gives energy on the metabolism and enhances blood circulation. It also helps in regulating cholesterol, removes the toxins of the body and other.
Here are some recipes for ginger tea for losing weight:
- Ginger tea and lemon! Those who do not have time to make ginger tea many times a day should read this recipe. Two spoons grate ginger and two liters of water (boiled). It should cool then add quarter glass lemon juice honey if you want.
- Ginger tea and garlic! This drink is very good for losing weight. You need just ginger, 2 liters water (boiled) and two cloves garlic.
Take grated ginger, minced garlic, and boiled water. Put them in the thermos and leave it three hours. Drink it before every meal and you can also drink it in periods include meal times.
- Slice of lemon and a ginger tea! In a boiling water add one spoon of ground ginger and one slice of lemon. Then add a spoon full of honey when it is cold. You should also drink this before every meal.
- Just take slices of ginger and boil them in water not less than 20 minutes. You can add a honey and a lemon if you want.
Ginger tea benefits:
- It gives a good relief in coughs and colds
- For motion sickness, you can use ginger root
- Ginger can release morning sickness.
- This tea can decrease cholesterol levels
- You can also use it as an anti-fungal remedy.
- To relieve itching
- Relieve menstrual unpleasantness
- The tea also helps in cleaning sinuses