This low carb cheesecake formula is perfect for individuals taking after the low carb/high-fat way of life. However, it is additionally appropriate for individuals who eat without gluten, sugar-free or simply need to eat a flavorful cheesecake. These are just 2.8 g carbs per serve.
INGREDIENTS – LOW CARB CHEESECAKE
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 200 grams pure cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice + zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 natvia sachets (12 g) or preferred sweetener
- 1 tablespoon grass fed gelatin
- 4 tablespoon boiling water
Currant Sauce Ingredients
- 100 grams frozen blueberries
- 2 natvia sachets (4 g) or preferred sweetener
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Put butter, cream, cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, natvia in a blender bowl. Blend for 3 min/speed 4/MC on. While this is whisking, dissolve your gelatin in the boiling water and mix with a fork to guarantee there will be no lumps.
- Scrape bowl down and gradually adds gelatin to the blend while preparing for 30 sec/speed 4/MC off.
- Pour blend into muffin cases or molds and put in the refrigerator. As far as I can tell, the cheesecakes will set in 60 minutes.
Currant Sauce Instructions
Rinse the bowl from making cheesecake and include all currant sauce ingredients. Cook for 5 min/100 degrees/speed 1/MC off. You can utilize warm or chilly.
Take out the cheesecakes from the fridge 10 minutes before serving so they have an opportunity to get soft.
If you need to substitute the Natvia for your favored sweetener, simply make the blend without the sweetener then include it in steadily – taste it until your fancied sweetness is achieved.
You can utilize whatever another sort of frozen fruit for the sauce you like.
Utilize your blunt blade for this formula.
At step 1 utilize speed 3 and expand mixing time until light and soft.
At step 2 utilize speed 3.
Note: If you needed to mix at speed 4, don’t utilize the butterfly and rub down container halfway through every progression, then keep mixing for the time remaining.