Here’s a 14 day bubble butt workout challenge that you can do anywhere in your home!
14 Day Bubble Butt Workout Challenge:
Day1: 5 Lunges/ 20 Squats/ 10 Burpees
Day2: 10 Lunges/ 25 Squats/ 15 Burpees
Day3: 15 Lunges/ 30 Squats/ 20 Burpees
Day4: Rest Day
Day5: 20 Lunges/ 35 Squats/ 25 Burpees
Day6: 25 Lunges/ 40 Squats/ 30 Burpees
Day7: 30 Lunges/ 45 Squats/ 35 Burpees
Day8: Rest Day
Day9: 35 Lunges/ 50 Squats/ 40 Burpees
Day10: 40 Lunges/ 55 Squats/ 45 Burpees
Day11: 45 Lunges/ 60 Squats/ 50 Burpees
Day12: Rest Day
Day13: 50 Lunges/ 65 Squats/ 55 Burpees
Day14: 55 Lunges/ 70 Squats/ 60 Burpees
Bubble Butt Workout Challenge Squats:
- Stand on the floor and make your feet about shoulder-width separated.
- Point your feet outward.
- Never let your knees reach out past your toes.
- Look straight ahead. Twist at your knees as though you would sit in a seat, keeping your heels on the floor.
- Pull in your abs, and hold your lower in a neutral position.
- Tighten your entire body when you do the squat.
- Bring down yourself. In a controlled way gradually drop yourself down and back so that your upper legs are almost parallel with the floor. Extend your arms for balance.
- Keep the abdominal area tight at all times.
Bubble Butt Workout Challenge Lunges:
- Stand up straight, with your legs hip-width separated. Put your hands on your hips. Flex your abs internal and upward.
- Venture forward with your right foot around 2 or 3 feet. The taller you are, the further you should venture forward. Hold your back straight as your body pushes ahead.
- Lift your left foot slightly up, so that the toe is in contact with the floor, yet your heel is not.
- Twist both of your knees in the meantime. The point is to make both of your knees stop at a 90 degree edge. Ensure your right knee does not go over your toe line.
- Stay in this position for 1 to 5 seconds. Halting your forward energy will help you to put more exertion into ascending from the jump.
- Push off of your right heel to rise. Give back your right leg to its beginning position. Rehash with the left leg.
Bubble Butt Workout Challenge Burpees:
- Start in a standing position with your feet shoulder-width separated. Lower your body into a squat position, putting your hands on the floor before you.
- Kick your feet back so you are in push-up position. Keep your hands on the ground to bolster your body.
- Bring down your mid-section to do a push-up. Bring your midsection up.
- Kick your feet back to their starting position. Stand up, and after that bounce into the air while clapping your arms overhead.