Every one of us is a fan of easy, grab and go breakfast. Also, we all miss the days when we wake up and there is a breakfast and a glass of milk waiting for us on the kitchen table. So, if you are sick of eating eggs for breakfast, here is a low carb breakfast bars.
You will love this low carb breakfast bars. They are easy to make and also are very tasty. They melt in your mouth just like a dense peanut butter cookies.
Here is a low carb breakfast bars recipe:
- half cup chocolate chips, sugar free
- half cup sweetener
- 2 eggs whites
- half cup of flax seed meal
- half cup of almond meal
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- half cup cashews
- half cup almonds
- and half teaspoon chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line an 8×8 pan or baking dish with parchment paper. Leave a little extra paper on the sides to use as handles later, when it is time to remove the bars .
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients. Mix them until well combined.
- Put the mixture into 8×8 pan and then press it into the pan so that it’s flattened.
- Bake for 10-15. Let it cool and then put it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars and they are ready to serve. Keep the rest of the bars in the fridge.
Cals 305, Protein 11.10g, Carbs 16.16g, Fat 23.50g, Fiber 5.46g, Sugar Alcohols 4.67g — NET CARBS: 6.03g