You can use this abs workout at home without any equipment and the best part about it is that it take only 10 minutes a day.
The 10-Minute Abs Workout
Warm-Up: Start with high knees for 30 seconds.
Part 1: Cardio Abs Workout
Do every move for 20 seconds, after that take a rest for 10 seconds and do it again. Your focus should be on moving fast to get your heart rate up quickly during the 20 seconds of work.
- Roll Up
- Pilates Scissors
- Repeat 3x
Take a rest for 30 seconds.
Part 2: Strength Abs Workout
Do every move for 45 seconds, then take a rest for 15 seconds after every move.
- Bird Dog Crunch (using just your left arm)
- Bird Dog Crunch (using just your right arm)
- Boat Pose
- Repeat 2x
Roll Up Abs Workout
- Lie with your face facing the mat with your arms on floor above your head.
- Lift your arms up so the wrists get over your shoulders and curl your spine up and off the floor.
- Fold over your legs forming a U shape with your body. Reverse movement to lower back to mat.
Bird Dog Crunch Abs Workout
- Begin this exercise in a tabletop position with your knees below the hips and the wrists above the shoulders.
- Put the left leg back and the right arm forward while your back is flat.
- Put your left knee and right elbow to meet under the torso. After that, go back to the starting position.
Pilates Scissors Abs Workout
- The starting position should be on your back with straight legs and the arms overhead.
- The right leg should be extended up as you reach for the thigh or calf and grab behind the leg with your both hands. You should hover your left leg above the ground.
- While your torso is lifted you should switch the legs, so that the left leg will be pointing upwards and the right leg will be hovering over the ground.
Boat Pose Abs Workout
- For this exercise you should be in a sitting position, the knees should be bent and the feet on the floor. Grab the legs under the thighs and lean back a little bit.
- Your feet should be lifted so that the shins will be parallel with the floor.
- Then, extend the arms at a shoulder height in front of you.
- Your body should be in a V shape, with the legs straighten on a 45-degree angle.
If you still want to try doing plank exercise, start with a 10-second hold and add more seconds with every new plank.