In this article we will show you the Swedish diet. The results from this diet are amazing. It is very fast and also easy to handle. This diet is focused on taking proteins and also fats.
There are a lot of good things about this diet, but the best thing is that you can forget the calories and also the specific hours that you are allowed to eat. But, there is one thing you must do and that is to stick by the rules.
This Swedish diet divides foods that you should eat into 3 groups:
- Meat (all types)
- Eggs (cooked as you want)
- Fish and crabs
- Dairy products, butter, yogurt, curd, cream and also cheese, exclusively of high fat
- Vegetables that grow above the ground (kale, cabbage, olives, broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, tomato, avocado, spinach, lettuce, peppers)
- Nuts (walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, hazelnuts, almonds, Brazil nuts, Indian nuts)
Sometimes allowed foods:
- Vegetables, like carrots, beets and celery
- 2 or 3 times per week, chocolate with a high cocoa (70% cocoa)
- Fruit. It takes only one day rather than dessert fruit, particularly raspberries are really recommended.
NOT allowed foods:
- Sugar bottled juices, sodas, pastries, cakes, ice cream, muesli and artificial sweeteners
- Starches and cereals (rice, bread, potatoes, pasta, cereals and also chips)
- Refined oils and also margarine
- Alcohol, particularly beer
Like we said, it is very simple diet. It does not bother the body and it is particularly recommended in times when you want to lose weight really quickly, without going hungry.