Meal planning is the number one key to a successful diet. You probably know someone who had a great start, but after a while didn’t have the time to stay on the diet. If you answered yes, then this paleo diet meal plan will be your guardian angel.
It won’t just help you to think ahead of time of what you will eat each week, but it will help you figure out how you’re going to do it.
If you need to stay Paleo this year, this article will be your guide.
You can adjust the diet to your very own needs.
Eat Eggs, vegetables, meat, fish, fruits, healthy fats and oils, nuts, seeds, herbs, spices.
Avoid Sugar, grains, processed foods, artificial sweeteners, soft drinks, most dairy products, legumes, vegetable oils, margarine and trans fats.
A Paleo Diet Meal Plan and Menu That Can Save Your Life
Stay Away from These Foods
- Sugar and High Fructose Corn Syrup: Soft drinks, pastries, candy, fruit juices, sugar, ice cream…
- Grains: Bread and pasta, barley, wheat, rye, etc.
Legumes: Beans, lentils etc.
- Dairy: Especially avoid low-fat (some versions of paleo include full-fat dairy).
- Vegetable Oils: Soybean oil, corn oil, cottonseed oil, grapeseed oil, sunflower oil, and others.
- Trans Fats: Usually found in margarine and processed foods.
- Artificial Sweeteners: Cyclamates, Saccharin, Aspartame, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium. Use only natural sweeteners.
- Highly Processed Foods: Everything which has a label “diet” or “low-fat” or has many unknown ingredients.
A simple guideline: If it looks like it was made in a factory, you shouldn’t eat it.
Eat These Foods
- Meats: Beef, turkey, pork, lamb, chicken.
- Fish and Seafood: Salmon, haddock, shellfish, trout, shrimp, etc.
Eggs: Choose free-range.
- Vegetables: Broccoli, onions, tomatoes, kale, peppers, carrots, etc.
- Fruits: Apples, avocados, blueberries, bananas, pears, oranges, strawberries, and more.
- Tubers: Potatoes, turnips, sweet potatoes, yams, etc.
- Nuts and Seeds: Almonds, sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and more.
- Healthy Fats and Oils: Lard, olive oil, avocado oil, tallow, coconut oil, and others.
- Salt and Spices: Sea salt, rosemary, turmeric, Himalayan salt, garlic, etc.