Your eyes can tell you a lot about your health and this why below, we will present you with 8 of them:
- If your eyebrows start disappearing, especially the outside part, then this might be a sign of thyroid disease.
- If you have a persistent stye which doesn’t go away in more than three months and it keeps occurring in the same location, you might be at risk for rare cancer, or sebaceous gland carcinoma.
- If you experience a blurry vision while using a computer, then you might be suffering from “computer vision syndrome”. This syndrome comes as a result of a lack of contrast on your computer string, which requires your eyes to focus more on pixels.
- If you suffer from migraine aura you will notice a small blind spot in your eyesight, which might also be accompanied by a headache.
- If your eye whites turn yellow, then you are suffering from jaundice which is related to liver, gallbladder or bile dysfunction as it is common in both adults and newborns.
- Bulge eyes appear as a result of hyperthyroidism, or a hyperactive thyroid gland.
- If you suddenly have a dim, or double vision then you might be experiencing the signs of a stroke.
- People who suffer from diabetes usually are at the risk of diabetic retinopathy which affects the circulatory system of the eyes.