The Sirtfood Diet or just The Sirt Diet: Lose 7 Pounds In 7 Days
How to start with the Sirt Diet?
If you want to know the answers to this question, we will explain and inform you about the new Sirtfood diet, which is a real trend now.
Many celebs are using this Sirt diet trend, because not just you can drink wine or eat chocolate, they are healthy too. Confused? Let us explain.
You should eat foods that are rich in sirtuins – a group of proteins that regulate the metabolism. The diet is created to activate the sirtuin, that can help to increase fat burning and curb appetite.
List of top 10 SirtFoods:
- Red wine
- Dark chocolate
- Extra virgin olive oil
The Sirtfood Diet and Meal Plan
The diet combines calorie restriction and “Sirtfoods”, both will lead to rapid weight loss, while maintaining muscle mass. It has two phases, total of 3 weeks, After that, you will just need to include as many “Sirt foods” as possible in your meals.
Last one week / 7 days, for the first 3 days the calories are limited to 1000 calories and the rest 4 days the calorie intake is increased to 1500 calories. During the First Phase you should not consume alcohol at all, you can drink water, tea, coffee and a lots of green juice.
First 3 days (1000 calories per day)
- Breakfast: Sirtfood green juice
- Mid-morning: Sirtfood green juice
- Lunch: Sirtfood green juice
- Dinner: Solid meal plus 15–20 g dark chocolate
Last 4 days of phase one (1500 calories per day)
Same as above, but replace one of the Sirtfood green juice with a second solid meal.
Phase Two (not calorie counted)
Each day should include:
- 3 sirtfood main meals
- 1 sirtfood green juice
Sirtfood Green Juice Recipe
- Green juice
- Sirtfood omelet – bacon, parsley, chicory
- Greek yogurt – with 10g grated dark chocolate and chopped walnuts
- Spiced scrambled eggs – with turmeric
- Baked cod with stir-fried greens
- Vegetable and kidney bean chili with baked potato
- Salad with red onion, celery, apples, and walnuts
- Baked chicken breast with walnut and parsley pesto and red onion salad
- Chicken breast with tomato and chili salsa
- Salmon fillet with chicory, rocket, and celery salad
- Beef with red wine, onion rings, and herb-roasted potatoes (see recipe below)
- Tuscan bean stew